Real Food Nutrition to promote milk supply and nutrition through breast milk
Time & Location
About the Event
Workshop Duration is 2 Hours | Cost is $150/Person (Partner is Free)
This workshop will provide you with support to set yourself up for success if your goal is to follow the World Health Organisation’s recommendation to exclusively breast feed for the first 6 months and continue breastfeeding along with appropriate complementary foods up to 2 years of age.
What is covered?
- The realities of breast feeding
- What is breastmilk made of and how does it change to meet the requirements of the age and gender of your child?
- The nutritional demands that breastfeeding places on your body and the link between Mother’s diet and breast milk
- Why do some women have trouble producing breastmilk and what can be done about it?
- Probiotics during breastfeeding. What is the evidence?
- Bonus Material – What is the right way to lose weight post pregnancy?
- Culinary demonstration